November is here! Which means that we made it through September! All that planning and prepping for September. It was highly anticipated; full of grand expectations; and thankfully, tempered with a few years of business growing experience.
It’s time to take stock but first, a little relaxation is in order. There are a few loose ends to tie up and a few orders to complete first. And then will come the honest to goodness assessment, which essentially boils down to: was it all worth it?
I don’t have a clear answer to that question just yet. I know that this was a wonderful growing experience and I did learn a lot about myself and more importantly, about Kitschy Chic™. The real business lesson will come from being able to take these experiences and translate them into future growth.
I’ll post my learnings and aha moments as I continue to process my thoughts with time. In the meantime, here are my initial musings and some pictures of the Etsy Made in Canada show last weekend.
- We have a great product which draws a lot of interest!
- Kitschy Chic has yet to clearly identify its target clientele;
- Craft Markets are thing of the past for this boutique;
- We need to get clear about our goals and our business plan;
- I love, love, love educating.